Finally here it is my personal blog.....WOOOOHOOOO ! ! !

MindSpeaksLouder
I have waited really very long to start my personal blog. 
Woooohooo, finally created Mind Speaks Louder.
Well this blog is going to be my personal blog where I would be sharing a lot of my exciting and boring thoughts about many different things that happen in my life and I am open for any kind of feedback and suggestions from anyone.
MindSpeaksLouder
This is not a lecture blog, this is not to teach anyone any sort of a lesson. If you want to argue with me about anything, you should check this photo of mine which will show you the violent side of me.
HA HA HA JUST KIDDING.
MindSpeaksLouder
No I am not a lonely bird who has no one to talk to and that is why I have created this blog to talk to you all. In fact I have got the best life partner of my life who listens to every thing I have to say too. As you can see how forcefully she was giving a smile for a photo. 

I have created this to spill my thoughts into this blog. Well to everyone, welcome to my blog and let me try my best to make this more interesting and less boring cause I know how it feels to get bored reading pages and pages of nonsense, or no sense text. I say that with no personal target on anyone, please spare me if anyone is hurt with those words. 

But I mean it.

Hoping that you would also have as much fun in reading and following my blog as much as I would have in pouring out my mind here.


- Sashank K

No comments:

Post a Comment