A BAD SLEEP IS WORSE THAN A HANGOVER

Well trust me it's true and if you have experienced both then you know that I am making sense and not nonsense.
Well I don't have to talk about my hangover experiences.
I had too many to talk about. So lets keep that topic aside. About the bad sleep, I had a few but nothing as bad as this time.

On Saturday night I worked till late night as usual till 1:30AM and was about to go to sleep when my brother messages on Whatsapp offering me to finance for an Android Phone as a B'Day gift for my wife on her B'day which is coming soon. By the way my brother just stay in the next room.
So now my hunt for a good budgeted Android phone started at 1:40AM and was looking at different companies and different options at the same time I was thinking that I had to wake up early the next day to drop my wife on her weekend class in the morning.
Finally zeroed on 2 models LG L5 / MICROMAX A92 and go to see my brother who is in the next room, who was helping me and discussing till then on FB was sound asleep
and then I look at the clock and its 3:05AM. OMG !!!
Now with very less time to sleep I crashed on the bed, and decided to finalise on which one to purchase the next day. By the time I slept it must have been around 3:30AM.

I was zzzzzzzzzzzzz and not even a 30 minutes later, I hear someone banging the door shouting "AMMA! NENU PANDU NI" repeatedly for almost 10 mins I got irritated to see that it was our neighbours and for our bad luck their main door is very close to our bedroom window.

Well after which I went to ZZZZZZZZZZZ mode again and 10 mins later the aunty who stay just below our house started yelling "NARASIMHAAAA" "NARASIMHAAAA" thats the name our caretaker. It was his job to turn the motor on for drinking water and he was sound asleep and aunty's yelling had created sound for my sleep.

Then after 15 mins I went to sleep again it was almost 5:00AM if I am not wrong, this time I was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz till I dont remember when my wife started waking me up almost 10 times till I finally woke up with a huge headache worse than a hangover at 8:45AM. It was not her mistake to wake me up as her intention was just to make sure that I have my morning coffee before I go drop her. Well finally I go and drop her and came back. 


I couldn't sleep. Then my aunt and granny came home and asked me to help her out with scanning a couple of documents, so did that and then gave my system to my aunt so that she can send the documents to someone and immediately give me the system back. But it was taking longer than usual, so I lied on my bed and was playing CANDY CRUSH and suddenly ZZZZZZZZZZZ....... I think it was around 11:30AM and suddenly woke up at 1:30PM with alot of disturbances around and this time ended up with even worse headache. It was worse than migraine and worse then hangover for sure. 

That's when I felt I would rather have a hangover than this bad sleep headache.



SO YOU BETTER HAVE A PROPER SLEEP EVERY DAY OTHERWISE IT IS GOING TO BE A SHITTY DAY, NEXT DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment